Test, Build, Deliver!
|Version:||0.4, Date: Dec 28, 2020|
Yabs has currently beta status.
Yabs is a command line tool, that runs a sequence of tasks in order to test, build, and deliver a Python software project.
- Define a custom workflow definition using YAML syntax.
- Check preconditions to prevent unwanted or failing releases.
- Run external tools like linters and check their return values.
- Bump version number in Python or text files.
- Create source and built distributions by running setup.py.
- Tag, commit, and push to git repository.
- Publish releases on PyPI or GitHub.
- Comes with prebuilt activities, but can be extended by custom task-plugins.
- This is a command line tool that runs on Linux, macOS, and Windows…
- … and a library for use in custom Python projects.